Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Conversation Between playfelt and Katskids

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! Yes, that was me! I will be reopening at a new house this spring and would love to have some felt boards. I will get in touch via your website then. Thanks!!!!
  2. I got a message from someon in the GTA named Kat asking about my felt products but when I went to reply I got an error message and now the email is gone so I have no way to contact her. Just noticed your post on the forum and location.

If the original message was from you yes I have a website www.playfeltplus.com

If it wasn't you that messaged me sorry for bothering you.

Sharon Cunningham
    www.playfeltplus.com
    sharon@playfeltplus. com
  3. Hi! I was just wondering about the felt you sell!! Do you sell online or just locally? if you do, do you have a website?

Thanks,

Kat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3

A few tips...

If you encounter a daycare provider with out-of-date openings / spaces, click on the button right above the currently listed openings to report it!
Did you know?
DaycareBear.ca has helped over 22450 daycare providers fill out their openings since its launch in January 2006!
Partner in your
search for a daycare provider