Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Conversation Between Sandbox Sally and amber

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Alphaghetti!

I appreciated the advice you left on a post of mine, and some other responses you've given in this forum. Do you mind if I pick your brain? I see we're in the same part of Ontario, so maybe you've run into the same probs I have at some point.
    I'm a newbie, and I've still got lots to learn about this whole process!
    I was chatting with another worker, and she thought I had spread myself too thin in the age group I've taken in. My kids range from 21 months to 6 years old- most are 2 or 4. I've also only got part time kids, so every day is a different mix. I love the idea of taking in younger kids so I actually get a break of some kind, but having so many under 3 makes me nervous. How do you do it? Also, do you find having that many children every day is less stressful in the end because of the consistancy factor?
    I know we're all crazy busy, so any chance you get to give your two cents would be appreciated!
    Thanks again,
    Amber
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1

A few tips...

Do not hesitate to refer to this article to help you choose a daycare provider, know which questions to ask, have an idea of what to look for...
Updates
We expect providers to keep their listing and available openings up-to-date. However, to prevent oversights, openings expire after 45 days.
Partner in your
search for a daycare provider