Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Conversation Between ottawamommy and gianna911

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hello,
    I looked at your forum posted about Waldorf and Reggio of Home day care in toronto.
    I have been interesting about Waldorf and Reggio education.
    My English name is Hellen and I am from South Korea.
    I am a Christian and very devotion for kids.
    I am a person who loves children ,patient ,creative, motivated and reliable.
    I have 8years experience working as teacher in Montessori Kindergarten of South Korea.
    I have finished bachelors degree in childhood education with major 15years ago in South Korea.
    I was also as volunteer help to ECE teacher in Child Care Center for 7months before .
    In fact, My English skills is intermediate, I will make sure that I continuously improve my English.
    I also want to get along with other culture teacher and develop as teacher from your home daycare.
    I want to have as much experience as possible to support my dreams of becoming a teacher in toronto .
    If you need volunteer, I am willing to help you.
    Thank You.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1

A few tips...

If you visited or if you're using a childcare provider found on DaycareBear, do not hesitate to leave a review. This will most certainly help other parents!
Updates
We expect providers to keep their listing and available openings up-to-date. However, to prevent oversights, openings expire after 45 days.
Partner in your
search for a daycare provider