Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Conversation Between Cocoon and 3littlemonkeys

3 Visitor Messages

1. I tested mine in the snow today. Trust Calgary to have 15 cm of wet snow in Summer!
    It went through supper easy!! The narrow high wheel made it a breeze. I had 3 four year olds and 1 two year old in at the time.

We will have another 15cm or so tonight so I can really run it through the snow test!
  2. I paid $2205US for mine. I got the 8 seater with all the bells and whistles! Sun canopy, rain shield, car carrier and cover, basket too.
    Great things:
    warranty
    customer service
    I did not pay shipping - planned a family vacation that way and picked it up.
    able to pay in installments.

I had a Valco Tri mode - cost me $1100 (rain cover, 3rd seat and hitch hiker with it). In 7 years I had a few flats and 2 x front wheel broke right off while pushing!!! I had to buy replacement parts each time.
    I took into account that I would be doing this for the next 20 years.I did the math on the number of other strollers I would buy in this time and resale value would be at the end. The runabout wins for sure.

I dealt directly with the owner Rog and his wife Jan. Here is the site info
    http://www.bergdesign.net/Runabout%2...20Brochure.pdf
    tell him I sent you (Chantal from Calgary) he will give you a special wholesale price!!
  3. Hi there,

I hope you are OK. and don't mind me messaging you.

I was looking to buy a runabout(triple or quad) and I saw your message on here.
    I was wondering how much you paid for yours? I have been quoted around $1100(for triple) and I'm trying to find out what everybody else had paid. It is very! expensive for a stroller but I've read quite a lot of good stuff about it. I just want to make sure that I'm not paying too much. Also I found a second hand quad for $800 its 2 years old. Do you think it is going price for second hands ones?

Thank you and have a lovely day.
    Michelle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3

A few tips...

If you encounter a daycare provider with out-of-date openings / spaces, click on the button right above the currently listed openings to report it!
Did you know?
On average, a listing is viewed each month by more than 210 parents looking for an available opening for their child!
Partner in your
search for a daycare provider