Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Conversation Between playfelt and Katskids

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! Yes, that was me! I will be reopening at a new house this spring and would love to have some felt boards. I will get in touch via your website then. Thanks!!!!
  2. I got a message from someon in the GTA named Kat asking about my felt products but when I went to reply I got an error message and now the email is gone so I have no way to contact her. Just noticed your post on the forum and location.

If the original message was from you yes I have a website www.playfeltplus.com

If it wasn't you that messaged me sorry for bothering you.

Sharon Cunningham
    www.playfeltplus.com
    sharon@playfeltplus. com
  3. Hi! I was just wondering about the felt you sell!! Do you sell online or just locally? if you do, do you have a website?

Thanks,

Kat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3

A few tips...

If you visited or if you're using a childcare provider found on DaycareBear, do not hesitate to leave a review. This will most certainly help other parents!
Updates
We expect providers to keep their listing and available openings up-to-date. However, to prevent oversights, openings expire after 45 days.
Partner in your
search for a daycare provider