Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Conversation Between Cocoon and 3littlemonkeys

3 Visitor Messages

1. I tested mine in the snow today. Trust Calgary to have 15 cm of wet snow in Summer!
    It went through supper easy!! The narrow high wheel made it a breeze. I had 3 four year olds and 1 two year old in at the time.

We will have another 15cm or so tonight so I can really run it through the snow test!
  2. I paid $2205US for mine. I got the 8 seater with all the bells and whistles! Sun canopy, rain shield, car carrier and cover, basket too.
    Great things:
    warranty
    customer service
    I did not pay shipping - planned a family vacation that way and picked it up.
    able to pay in installments.

I had a Valco Tri mode - cost me $1100 (rain cover, 3rd seat and hitch hiker with it). In 7 years I had a few flats and 2 x front wheel broke right off while pushing!!! I had to buy replacement parts each time.
    I took into account that I would be doing this for the next 20 years.I did the math on the number of other strollers I would buy in this time and resale value would be at the end. The runabout wins for sure.

I dealt directly with the owner Rog and his wife Jan. Here is the site info
    http://www.bergdesign.net/Runabout%2...20Brochure.pdf
    tell him I sent you (Chantal from Calgary) he will give you a special wholesale price!!
  3. Hi there,

I hope you are OK. and don't mind me messaging you.

I was looking to buy a runabout(triple or quad) and I saw your message on here.
    I was wondering how much you paid for yours? I have been quoted around $1100(for triple) and I'm trying to find out what everybody else had paid. It is very! expensive for a stroller but I've read quite a lot of good stuff about it. I just want to make sure that I'm not paying too much. Also I found a second hand quad for $800 its 2 years old. Do you think it is going price for second hands ones?

Thank you and have a lovely day.
    Michelle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3

A few tips...

If you visited or if you're using a childcare provider found on DaycareBear, do not hesitate to leave a review. This will most certainly help other parents!
Did you know?
Current available openings are updated constantly. Come back often to see the newest daycare openings in your neighborhood!
Partner in your
search for a daycare provider