Hello fellow daycare operators,

I need advice please. I have an 18-month old under my care and there are a few issues with the child. He has so many tantrums that I have never seen in a child (and I know tantrums are normal for toddlers), however this child expresses his anger by banging his head against the floor (tile, hardwood, carpet), screams on top of his lungs, or recently started to bite everyone when he is angry. In addition, this child is at the stage of climbing onto everything, chairs, tables, shelves, outdoor structures etc. My daycare is child-proof, I stack up the chairs when not in use or turn them over so he can't climb on the table, but this kid is so clumsy. He falls off of everything. He falls off a toddler-sized chair just sitting on it, not even doing anything/not reaching for anything. He falls off the climbing structure. When I do not let him onto it, his anger is tremendous. I have tried everything, redirection, time-in, talking to him at eye level, positive encouragement, talking to parents, etc.
I am not only concerned for his health and safety around head banging, climbing but also all the other children in my care.
I need advice please. TIA