Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Income tax

I think it's extremely very really neccessary. because that is a huge component of what is triggering all this press back against college reform. There is only Subjecto going to help students.
    In fact I think it's definitely critical to realize the connection between the political patronage of unionized institutions and also their native failure.

"write out a receipt for used toys" and claim it...hmmm....we can make our own receipts. Over all the years I have bough and paid cash for toys etc at garage sales, I've NEVER CLAIMED THE AMOUNT. I was always under the impression that the person you bought the goods from had to give the receipt and in a garage sale case....they are not going to! Anyon else???

Can anyone answer this?

Similar Threads

1. Extra Income
    By AngelaSalt in forum Managing a daycare
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2018, 05:05 PM
  2. Income tax question
    By soshell in forum Managing a daycare
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 05:32 PM
  3. When do you add your deposit as an income ??
    By suzydominguez in forum Managing a daycare
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 08:11 PM
  4. Expenses and income
    By Jenny in forum This and that
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:47 PM
  5. How much income will I have?
    By Biomom in forum Opening a daycare
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 02:15 PM