Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Someone Else's Reviews!!!!!!

I am at wits end right now. So far I have emailed daycarebear admin twice and posted a separate thread and have not received any replies. I really want this resolved as soon as possible and I know Managing a Daycare thread is not the right one, but at least it gets a lot of views. Maybe someone could help?????

Please resolve this issue. On October 10, 2019, I emailed “webmaster” regarding another daycare provider reviews’ on my listing. I have not received any acknowledgement that they are actually working on this. Again, I would appreciate it if you/webmaster could resolve this issue ASAP.

Thanks again,

Original Email Sent to Webmaster@daycarebea r October 10, 2019

Hello, I have been a member of daycare bear for several years. My account was inactive for the past year as my daycare was full. I just went back into my account to update it and realized there are four reviews belonging to another daycare provider (Tinkerbell Daycare in Kanata, run by Alice). I would greatly appreciate it if you could rectify this as soon as you possibly can. Alice is missing 4 great reviews, and I don’t want these reviews confusing potential clients).

Thanks so much,

Expansive...
    I’ll send a message to the admin

So, I've been sending emails to the support, webmaster and business since October and it's still not fixed! I'm getting a little frustrated. I'm not sure if this is affecting my business at all.