Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Lightbulb Maternity/Birth/Newborn Photography

Hi everyone! I am currently an RECE in a preschool room and I plan to open my own home daycare someday once I have children of my own. However, I have recently decided to pursue my other passion of photography and videography in the meantime because trying to conceive has proven to be more challenging than expected. I love doing maternity/birth/newborn photography and videography but I am finding it difficult to find clients for this outside of my own friends and family. I don't know if directly advertising my website on here is allowed so I mostly came here to ask all of your opinions on any good Facebook groups that I could try joining or any other websites I could try? Thanks so much!

Hi
    I am a professional family, maternity and newborn photographer with a studio in Toronto, with 10 years experience in the business. I would be happy to answer some of your questions. I remember how hard it was in the beginning. Feel free to take a look at my work and if you think I may be some help just send me a message from my contact form on my website
    www.PhotographyByDaw n.com
    This is the type of newborn work I do, mainly in studio posed but some in home lifestyle as well.
    20190513-164-Photography by Dawn-LR.jpg
    DSC8322blue-1LR-smsq.jpg
    20190307-117-Photography by Dawn-LR-Edit.jpg

There is a good resource on the topic of photography - photographytalk.com My photographer friend often mentions him when it comes to his work, so I think this can somehow help you