Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Newcomer to Vancouver - Next steps for opening a daycare

Hi Everyone!

I am new to Vancouver, and also having my first baby there. For the last six months, I have been doing a lot of research and business planning to start a daycare center. I want to open it because financially, it makes more sense to run a business that allows me to be with baby, but also have a "business" to run. I don't see it as the only means of financial support, but instead of staying idle at home and freelancing, this is a challenge I want to take up for myself and baby

I am not an ECE, nor is it my forte. Thus, I plan to be running the daycare as a manager. I do however, have significant experience with business planning, design/marketing, market research and resource mobilization. According to the Child Care Legislation, I plan to run a daycare that falls in the category of "Multi-Age Care (with a child less than 12 months)" where each group is 7 kids, and this requires a single educator for every 8 kids. The setting will be family care.

Based on my initial calculations, there is complete viability and I do not plan to be drawing large amounts from it, but it takes away the headache of finding childcare for my baby.

I also am open to rent an existing facility and possibly buy. My question is, where do I start? Do I first go to the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority?

I still have a few questions such as, is there a list of spaces which are preferable to open a daycare that meet requirements? But I was wondering, whom do I speak to, to start the process? Secondly, how can I hire an ECE but based on the contingency that the facility is licenced?
    Right now, all of my work has been online research etc. so it would be helpful to hear from those who are actually running a facility.

Thank you very very much! I have lots to learn from all of you!

Thanks so much

Hello I dont have much advice but I am in the same boat. Wondering how you have gotten on and perhaps share thoughts. Inbox me?

If you want to successfully and quickly sell any goods and services, then you can not do without competent promotion on the Internet. Believe me, it really works, especially when it is used on mass forums. I have seen this many times myself, and I advise you to try services from this site This can really make your business much more successful than it is now.

Starting to feel at home...
    To the man asking about why is storytelling important to humans, why is storytelling very important in many cultures, importance of storytelling in data science, benefits of data storytelling, why is data storytelling important, why stories are so powerful, most important element of storytelling, why storytelling is powerful, why is storytelling very important in many cultures apex, data-driven storytelling book, importance of data storytelling, why is storytelling important in society, what is aboriginal storytelling, how important is storytelling, why storytelling is very important to teaching/learning process, I highly suggest this new data driven storytelling advice for data-driven storytelling from evidence to impact, why are aboriginal stories important, why is storytelling important to humans, why storytelling, why brand storytelling is important, why is data storytelling important, data-driven storytelling alternative recommendations, importance of data storytelling, the role of storytelling in different cultures, what is the most important element in data storytelling, data driven storytelling, why is storytelling important to humanity, why data storytelling is so important, why is storytelling very important in many cultures, why storytelling is very important to teaching/learning process, is good as well. See More Berguna Sbobet88 Link cc25209

Best Data Driven Storytelling Url

For the people asking about why storytelling, why is storytelling very important in many cultures apex, why are aboriginal stories important, why brand storytelling is important, why is storytelling very important in many cultures, data driven storytelling, data-driven storytelling from evidence to impact, data-driven storytelling pdf, data-driven storytelling book, how important is storytelling, data driven storytelling definition, why storytelling is very important to teaching/learning process, the role of storytelling in different cultures, data driven storytelling executive summary, what is the most important element in data storytelling, I highly suggest this great data driven storytelling info for what is lore in aboriginal culture, why was storytelling so important in early cultures, why data storytelling, why data storytelling is so important, why storytelling is important to us, data driven storytelling executive summary, benefits of data storytelling, data driven storytelling stanford, why storytelling is so important, why is storytelling so important in aboriginal culture, data driven recommendations, why stories are so powerful, why is storytelling important to humanity, why are aboriginal stories important, data-driven storytelling from evidence to impact, is good as well. See More Useful Business Massage Blog 761e1b3

High Rated Data Driven Storytelling Tips

In response to the guy asking about data driven storytelling executive summary, why storytelling is very important to teaching/learning process, the role of storytelling in different cultures, data driven storytelling approach, why storytelling is important to us, what is lore in aboriginal culture, why is storytelling very important in many cultures, data driven recommendations, data driven stories examples, why are aboriginal stories important, why storytelling is so powerful in the digital era, most important element of storytelling, data driven storytelling examples, why stories are so powerful, why is storytelling very important in many cultures apex, I highly recommend this great data driven storytelling details for why storytelling is very important to teaching/learning process, data-driven storytelling pdf, data driven stories examples, why brand storytelling is important, how important is storytelling, data driven storytelling approach, why is storytelling so important for leaders today, why was storytelling so important in early cultures, why storytelling is so powerful in the digital era, why are stories important to culture, most important element of storytelling, why are aboriginal stories important, data driven storytelling, data driven storytelling examples, why storytelling is important to us, is good as well. See More Useful IHokah Site 0750dc6