Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Help with daycare ad

Hello everyone,
    I’m wondering if there are any tips for increasing responses to daycare ads? I posted one and while I’ve had around 30 ppl view it, I haven’t received any messages yet.
    I talk about myself and my childcare background I have (although it’s more babysitting than as a provider) photos of my space, my parenting & educational philosophies, what our day consists of. I have info about cpr, police check.
    Any other info I should include or any tips?

Outgoing
    Hi.

I can see you've placed good inf. In your ad.

I do not advertise usually but, when I do I just use a very short point form, key words and the most relevant inf.

And when i have interviews then I provide my profile which includes all my experience supported with original certification, recomendation letters, my philisophy, procedures etc. And no its not a manual it's just a general personal profile.

I try not to loose my audience in the middle of too much information. I personally think it could be overwelming for first time parents.

Go ahead check the other ads. In this site. That will give you also a clear idea.

I still think (old school) word of mouth still effective. Try on visiting parks and playgroups get involved in your community.

By doing so, I practically didn't need to use an ad. In very long time.;0)
    Last edited by Peacefulbird; 08-23-2019 at 07:00 PM.