Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Le joli perroquet

I have been sending my daughter to this daycare for months. Shes started when she was 10 months old and just loves it. As a first time mum I was nervous about finding the right daycare. I could not be happier with Vanya at this daycare. My daughter feels right at home and is very comfortable to the point where she would rather stay at the daycare some days when I pick her up : )

Vanya speaks English, French and Bulgarian which is amazing and cooks the most delicious food for my daughter. Shes a qualified educator with 10 plus years of experience. I highly recommend this daycare for anyone who is looking.

Vanya speaks English, French and Bulgarian which is amazing and cooks the most delicious food for my daughter. She’s a qualified educator with 10 plus years of experience. I highly recommend this daycare for anyone who is looking.
    It's always great, when your child knows some more languages than just his (her) native one. Sometimes it's not so easy to ask kids for learning new languages, any of them. But when you have a daycare person, who knows a needed new language, so I think it can be pretty exciting and interesting for any kid, when that person would speak in it, time to time, and that's how kid would get some basics knowledge of it.

You can always compare different language schools, especially when they are online. When we've been looking for a good online French lessons, we've decided to try Preply website with their French tutors, because they had a lot of positive recommendations, even from out good friends. So we've tried it, ordered nice French tutor for our kid, and we are really glad how process of learning is moving forward.