Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Chid Care assistant Maple Ridge BC

I am looking for a responsible adult to work in my after school centre. You must have 20 hours of childcare workshops, child care first aid and reliable transportation to and from work. We need someone creative and enthusiastic as you will be working with children. We pay $16.00 per hour.

I have recently started my own business and it is difficult for me to organize the work of my children's center. This is especially true now in quarantine. I also recently searched for staff at my center. I'll tell you this is a very complicated procedure.
    Now i'm trying to figure out what to do next.

I recommend you use modern developments for planning. This is the mobile app actiTIME https://www.actitime.com/actitime-mobile-app. The mobile app is what will always be at hand. After all, all your employees use mobile phones. This will be easier to plan and control. And you don't need to buy additional equipment.