Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

New Website Suggestions

Greetings to all, my name is Geoff and I am a part time web developer, currently building a site dedicated to Professional Childcare Providers. I had a question and was hoping to get some feedback from the community on a new service I was considering adding to the site (free service) - do you think there is value in me adding a section that allows providers to create a simple, one page website for their business. It would be as simple as possible, where the provider would simply input their details and choose a theme, and they would have a web page. Maybe there's already something like this out there, but I couldn't find anything beyond the generic website builders.

Thoughts? or other suggestions for online services you think are lacking in the industry.

Thanks

Shy
    I can not now recall anything similar in this area, but I think the idea is very good. I think this section should be added. By the way, I recently worked often from home and provided computer science assignment help, and I can say that some interesting ideas for my projects were taken from this assignments.

Euphoric !
    Day care providers are notorious for having crappy web sites. Whether it's one page or more, for the most part we don't have the skills or the time to keep it current.

What would be great is a regional directory that provider's can add themselves to so potential client's can find the day homes in their area.

We have local facebook groups which unite parents seeking care with provider's offering it and the Admin are brilliant at weeding out shoddy providers. In that group, one of the Admin's has a local map showing the provider's locations and contract information.

If there was some way to facilitate a directory, that could show location (even if the exact address wasn't given but subdivision, with hours of business, ages taken, that would be great. But the reality of each provider having a page that they had to maintain is unlikely to appeal in my view.

Outgoing
    Hi. Isn't this website doing that job? Many of my clients have been found through daycarebear.ca

I do not have a website, i never needed one neither a fb. I kept saying I'll build one but I got too busy with full spots.

But, the idea is really good.

We have a centralized availability list here in Ottawa search www.ccprn.com parents search any time with their postal code.

It's good to know that you care about Daycare, If you like to provide free resources then there is a lot of services that you might add to your website. For example, Online basic checkup, Daycare panel services page, Discounts page, Free health tips and information, online page for an Economical essay on health and nutrition, Diet plans etc. These are some ideas that I can think right now. I appreciate your effort and wish you good luck with whatever page you are going to make for daycare it would be good enough I hope so.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeSolo View Post
    It's good to know that you care about Daycare, If you like to provide free resources then there is a lot of services that you might add to your website. For example, Online basic checkup, Daycare panel services page, Discounts page, Free health tips and information, online page for an Economical essay on health and nutrition, Diet plans etc. These are some ideas that I can think right now. I appreciate your effort and wish you good luck with whatever page you are going to make for daycare it would be good enough I hope so.
    Yes. It would be helpful.

But you can link it. Because all that information is already on the city and health websites

Shy
    Greetings to all. For those interested, I created*a system allowing Childcare Providers to build quick,*simple and free to use websites called circletime.ca* . It's currently in a beta state as*there are still a few minor adjustments to be made, but it is accessible right now to anyone wanting to create a website of their own. It is designed very specifically for Childcare Providers, meaning there are predetermined fields in a predetermined layout. The goal was to make it simple and practical for busy people to quickly get a website up and running. I based the available fields on my own research of day care websites, trying to offer as many of the most popular pieces of information available.

Just so there are no misunderstandings, this is not designed to compete with sites such as*wordpress, wix or the like. It is also not designed to compete with Daycare Bear;*it is not a listing service or information service (past whatever information you provide on your own Page of course).*

Currently it*offers 10 different themes to choose from, which will increase if the site proves useful and popular. All pages are responsive, and should work on any device big or small, in any browser!

Check it out - I welcome all suggestions and comments!

Hey,
    Good luck with your new website dedicated to Professional Childcare Providers. Do you use cloud technology in website development? IaaS - We use a dedicated virtual server to rent storage, memory, networking components to support our website.