Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home Daycare!

Shy

Home Daycare!

Hi, I would like to write about myself. I'm a mother of four children and two grandchildren. I am working since 2014 in different childcare centers in Scarborough and Toronto as an ECA (Early Childcare Assistent). Currently a part-time student in Centennial college online courses for Early Childhood education in the second semester. Due to my love and passion for this field, I decided that I can help many parents with their childcare needs and from home. With over 20 years of experience in providing care from my home and 8 years working in childcare centers hoping to provide the best care and love for children.

That is good work because i am having a hard time trying to find a daycare for my baby. I scared of living my child alone.
    Last edited by JuniEdith; 08-03-2021 at 04:28 AM.