Hi fellow Daycare Providers!
Ok I have an issue. I was going online to check out my daycare add to make sure it was still posted on another site, and I come across an add in my area so I naturally look. All of the sudden I see pictures of the two kids from the same family I have done and still do daycare for. Not only that but the parent has not told me she is opening up a daycare at all. Now this family has been with me for 4 years. I thought I had a good rapport with the parents and actually love these parents. I feel cheated by her not mentioning she was trying out this new venture and also not giving me the respect to let me know. The add says the daycare is opening up in June (6 months from now) so technically she has no obligation to notify me that her child will no longer be with me. And is this betrayal of trust enough to end the caring of their child?
What do I do? My add had expired so I need to post a new one, but feel I should talk to her about it first. But really what do I say?" why didnt you tell me before posting your add?" I just dont know.

Help?

lotssoflove