Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you closing

Are you closing

Looking for whether you are closing during this time and if you are still charging the parents. I am on the fence, all my parents are home and most are getting paid, so is it selfish to ask to still be paid, HELP!

So far, I’m staying open with lots of cleaning and hand washing. We only have 5 or less children so it isn’t big groups. If a parent doesn’t want to bring their child, which is the case for one family I have. they pay anyway because I’m open. Hope this helps.

Thank you for you reply CLS....There is lots circulating that we shouldn't charge under the circumstances and now they are saying that people should not even visit family...they should STAY HOME...I'M CONFUSED!!! We have NO IDEA where the parents and siblings are going or have been....One of my families is taking their other child for play dates with his friend...ugh

Similar Threads

1. Closing
    By happy_hugs in forum The day-to-day as a daycare provider
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 04:18 PM
  2. Last Day ... Closing day!
    By bright sparks in forum Caring for children
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 06:33 AM
  3. Closing a daycare
    By suzieq22 in forum Managing a daycare
    Replies: 4