Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Recliner for nursery?

Moms, dads,

I am looking into a new recliner. We currently have a Lazy Boy bought new and it is only 7yrs old. It was in great shape - and even lasted through my first pregnancy - and it was till my DH moved in 5yrs ago. Now it is literally falling apart (arms falling off). I always thought that Lazy Boy was a great brand but now I am not so sure.
    So as I already said, I'd like to choose a new chair for nursery since second baby is coming. Lazy was pretty comfortable, but I'd like to consider some other options as well.
    Some of my friends recommended me to have a look at the rockers and gliding chairs this time, so I'm just wondering - do they worth it?
    Last edited by diana_m; 04-05-2020 at 11:14 PM.