Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Covid Not Taken Seriously by DCP

Some advice needed. I have a family (my only family left at this point) who are not really taking this Covid19 thing seriously. They are still socially interacting with family regularly & will be returning to daycare next week after Easter weekend & their last week is the 20th (I’m closing the 24th), so I’m unsure of what to do here. I have my daughter I need to protect but I also financially can’t afford to be refunding any money to them if I term on the spot. She was telling me this morning about how they have a birthday celebration for her family member this weekend with her family & she said “I know we’re not really supposed to right now... but whatever”

Expansive...
    I would terminate
    That’s rediculous. Such blatant disregard. It puts your family at a much higher risk.
    Just put in your application for the CERB benefit.

Starting to feel at home...
    Safety before money. I agree - terminate!