Hi all,

I am newly licensed in home multi age child care. I have few questions below.

I am wondering:
How do you pay your sub teachers? (Through what kind of tool? for example e-transfer or payroll?)
Do you have benefit for them?
Do you need to register for worksafe bc?
Do you need a business license?
How can you ask for a T4 for them in the end of year?

Appreciate for your time!!