Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Hello everybody!

I am a new forum member and a young father. I just wanted to introduce myself)) I'm an engineer, but I'm working remotely now because of the general situation. I try to spend more time with my family. Together we do household chores, play board games and even discuss horoscopes. I try to be the perfect father for my daughter. I hope to meet here people with a similar attitude to life and parenting.

Hello! I'm new here and I am very happy to meet such a responsible father. You have very interesting hobbies)) My son had such a period. He really liked numerology as the magic of numbers - https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-22-meaning/ You can take this as a basis for your discussions. This will be especially interesting if combined with a monopoly. Different combinations of numbers gave a rather interesting result)