Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Homeschooling and providing child care

Does anyone homeschool their children while providing child care?
    (*note, by homeschooling I am referring to the authentic home schooling and not the remote learning by the school boards*)
    I am looking for input as to how you manage your children's school work/lessons and also operating a daycare business. What does your schedule look like? How do you involve your daycare children in your kids homeschooling? How do you involve your children in the daycare? Any other tips and advice would be great!

Back story: I am seriously contemplating pulling my kids from the traditional school system and diving into homeschooling. I am not interested in the online/virtual remote learning offered by the school board, that won't work for us.
    It is evident that the school boards, teachers, and health departments are all on different pages when it comes to how to deal with the kids and minor/major illness or symptoms. They do not have a plan to continue a child's education at home while they are quarantined. Missing 2 weeks of school is a lot! With the possibility of being quarantined for one reason or another (and my daycare being closed as a result) I am looking at homeschooling.

Shy
    I wanted that in the first place, but after the lockdown I think it is not a good idea to keep my kids on home schooling. They definitely lack social skills now.

Shy
    Socializing is not a priority right now for me. I need to keep my daycare running so I can earn income. I am looking for how other providers have dealt with running daycare and homeschooling their own kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsandrabbits View Post
    Socializing is not a priority right now for me. I need to keep my daycare running so I can earn income. I am looking for how other providers have dealt with running daycare and homeschooling their own kids.
    I absolutely agree with you. For me, the problem has always been a combination of entrepreneurship and university studies. in my opinion, the best way out of this situation is to delegate one's responsibilities. Since I cannot delegate my authority in the field of business, as its scale does not yet allow me to do so, I can delegate my responsibilities in the field of education. For example, I am currently writing a essay related to marketing and have some difficulty writing the last section and conclusions. In order not to waste time on this, I can contact the top essay writing service, which writes my essay for me. What do you think about this? How do you solve this kind of problem?
    Last edited by DeAndre Collins; 09-30-2020 at 01:50 AM.

During my school time, I very often had problems writing various essays or essays. My parents or older sister constantly helped me. With age, when I already began to earn a little during my student days, I learned that there are web services that help to write different texts by already experienced people who understand this topic. Personally, I got one single site where I can essays for money which I use to this day and recommend it to all my friends. Perhaps you can really use it in the future.