Hi
What do other DC providers do with a one year old who cries all the time. I've been doing DC for over 34 years, encountered all kinds of issues and most resolve pretty quick.
This wee one, she cries all day for hours...nothing I do pacifies her unless I'm holding her. And to boot, she naps about 50 minutes all day (9 hour day here).
Her parents say they don't hold her, they let her cry it out, and that she sleeps for hours for them. My experience is that they may be "fudging" that a bit lol.
They've also got it where she goes to bed with a soother, blankie, stuffy and all kinds of stuff....think that may be part of the problem, when she wakes up and is missing one of them at the other end of the crib, she just loses her mind.
As you can well understand, 50 minutes is not near long enough for a nap for a one year old.
Any suggestions that you've found works...I've been trying for over 6 weeks on a part time basis, and when she's happy, she's super happy, but when she's not, all she wants to do is be held or crawl up my leg lol....Other kids here are not liking this at all lol.
TIA...have a good day everyone....