Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Travel question

Travel question

Is anyone planning to travel for the New Year or not? Will you stay at home for the next few months?

Yes, we are going to Africa next month! We found a great trip at Altezza and I with my husband are waiting for the adventure. I've never been to Africa but my friends had a safari last year and they loved it so much. I hope that borders will be open and we won't have any problem with travel.

I stayed at home at the New Year.

I want to go somewhere to rest in the summer. but I don’t know where yet. Share your thoughts.

I want to travel near my province Yunnan China~
    Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about teaching jobs in shanghai international schools.

I am now planning my trip to Europe for the New Year. I have not yet decided on the country and I hope that the pandemic will allow you to go to rest and celebrate the New Year.

Hello everyone. I want to tell you about the Hopper travel agency. Booking with Hopper is fast, easy and secure. These flights are real. These prices are real. There are no hidden fees or additional fees. If you read hopper reviews, then make sure it's an accredited travel agency, which means there are real people behind Hopper who can help you with your booking. Your privacy, trust and security are extremely important to the Hopper employees. They take all necessary steps to keep your account and personal information secure.

This Christmas I want to visit Cuba. First of all because it is a season, right. And finally Cuba is one of the most loyal countries when it comes to traveling restrictions. So I am gonna buy tickets to cuba soon and book the hotel in Varadero. Do you think this will be a great place to stay? The capital I also plan to visit.