Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Travel question

Travel question

Is anyone planning to travel for the New Year or not? Will you stay at home for the next few months?

Yes, we are going to Africa next month! We found a great trip at Altezza and I with my husband are waiting for the adventure. I've never been to Africa but my friends had a safari last year and they loved it so much. I hope that borders will be open and we won't have any problem with travel.

I stayed at home at the New Year.

I want to go somewhere to rest in the summer. but I don’t know where yet. Share your thoughts.

I am now planning my trip to Europe for the New Year. I have not yet decided on the country and I hope that the pandemic will allow you to go to rest and celebrate the New Year.

To be honest, I don't want to go anywhere for the new year, I want to spend time at home with my family. Although my family in Russia is waiting for me. But my husband and I decided to spend time with his family in America. And a couple of weeks ago I remembered that I need to renew my visa. It's good that a friend told me about this website through which you can extend your visa.

I also often travel and I usually prepare to my trips by myself. I like that with our modern internet services I can find cheap airline tickets, order car rental services, choose and book hotel in advance and so on. By the way if such way you can save money! By the way if you will need to find a nice luxury hotel, The Luxury Hotel Guide site will help you. Good luck!

I'm going to Austin next month, and I've already planned everything there. Moreover, not so long ago, I discovered secret food tours in Austin, and since I'm a huge foodie, I'll definitely check out gastronomic tours to explore the local cuisine. In general, I believe that cuisine is one of the most important aspects of culture that's worth checking out during trips.

Planning a safe and comfortable trip is a key aspect of any trip. Book your accommodation in advance, be it a hotel, apartment or house. Make sure the location you choose suits your needs and budget. Buy travel health insurance. This will provide you with protection in the event of illness, accident or lost luggage.

I also like to travel. And I like discovering new cities and countries. Of course, every place is unique. Previously, when I arrived at the airport, I could spend a lot of time looking for transport to get to the airport. Now with Atob Transfer I can quickly resolve the transfer issue. I order a transfer to the arrival airport in advance. And the driver meets me at the airport and takes me to the hotel.
    On the eve of the New Year, when the number of tourists increases many times, I think that this service will also be most useful to you