Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Wink Daycare Providers

Hello All,
    I am new to this, hopefully I can find my way back to review everyones replies! I have taken some time to review how this site works and to see if there are any daycare providers in the Beckwith Township area. If anyone can help me that would be great! This is a start!

Shy

Lightbulb More Info

Hey! I see lots of views, but no replies. So I thought I would add, I am looking for someone in the Beckwith Township area who has room for the before and after school program. It would be 3-5 days a week because my husband is a shift worker. I really need someone with flexible hours 7-730am drop off/530-6pm pick up as I work in Ottawa. If anyone can help or point me in another direction anything is appreciated. My email is micheline01@hotmail. com

Euphoric !
    Instead of the forum go to the daycarebear.ca homepage and in the search box area on the right side put in your postal code. What will come up is a list of caregivers with spaces starting with those closest to you and then branching out.

For Ottawa, also check with the childcare resource network http://www.ccprn.com If you look under parents there are links to the data base. While this won't give you only those with spaces it will give you a list of caregivers that live near you that you can call for information as to if they have a space or ask if they know anyone else that does daycare that might have a space. Your child's school may also have a list of caregivers if you go to the office and ask the secretary.

Euphoric !
    There is someone on kijiji offering care in beckwith ..... Look under "services" and then "childcare , nanny" you'll probably have to go through several pages .... Or you could put beckwith in the search line at the top of the childcare page ... Good luck