Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My story

My story

Hello everyone, what apps do you use for your iOS? I know that this support system has many cool and useful applications, I would like to use them too, but I donít know which one.

I have been using the Apple technique for many years and am in constant contact with it. It happens for days I sit at my MacBook laptop and work. While working, I start to open a lot of files and the mess begins. I was looking for an application that will help me control everything on the desktop and not create a mess, I found an application, SheetPlanner. It is a Combination of a task manager, scheduling tool, calendar and project management platform.

Hello! Actually, a lot of apps on IOS are not free. I use a lot of mobile applications. My favorite app is restaurant table reservation app cause I work as a mobile app developer and sometimes I do not have time for cooking. So I have to order food from the nearest restaurant.

Similar Threads

1. Well I went to the media and CTV May air my story!!!!
    By Teagansmom in forum Daycare providers' experiences with parents
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:18 AM
  2. Old story, but new to me. Cry it out?
    By FunnyFarm in forum Caring for children
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 07:26 AM
  3. Funny Story...
    By smileyface in forum Caring for children
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 07:49 AM
  4. A Positive Parent Story.
    By ladyjbug in forum Daycare providers' experiences with parents
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:44 PM
  5. Here's a story for ya!!