Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm furious!!!

Outgoing
    She responded my email saying "Sorry about that, i didn't know that, my collegue did this, she used my account. I really apologize for that. i deleted that ad from kijiji. Once again Iam really sorry. "

I do not believe even a second that she has a colleague and she did copy my ad. but not her. Of course, how can she justify? Skysue, my husband said the same thing. My ad. is so great that people are copying and I should take it as a compliment. I can see what he is saying but I would feel better if she didn't copy all of it but use it as an example.

I don't know whether she removed the ad. or kijiji did but it is not there anymore.

Outgoing
    Yeah I agree, that sounds like a load of crap.
    i would be pissed too!! Better keep an eye on that one!

Outgoing
    This is her new ad. http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-chil...AdIdZ349354590

She again used my complete sentence but at least not the whole ad! She is a dishonest person. On her email she says her colleague did this. At least have the courage to admit that you did it and it was wrong and especially after saying sorry don't do it again! But today she has done it again. She took complete sentence and used it and took another sentence from another ad. and used on her ad. and made an ad. for herself!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoon View Post
    This is her new ad. http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-chil...AdIdZ349354590

She again used my complete sentence but at least not the whole ad! She is a dishonest person. On her email she says her colleague did this. At least have the courage to admit that you did it and it was wrong and especially after saying sorry don't do it again! But today she has done it again. She took complete sentence and used it and took another sentence from another ad. and used on her ad. and made an ad. for herself!
    Just reported the ad to kijiji.ca I wish people would use proper grammar, and punctuation!!!

jec
    I had something similar happen where I posted my web site on a fb page that I joined moving into my new town to get the word out. I felt OK to post on it as there was another provider posting an add. I had checked out her add and saw her pics....funny thing is next ad she posted her playroom looked just like mine and she had changed her wording very similar to mine and using some sentences from me as well. I just deleted my add and got off the fb page. Shame...I don't have a problem sharing ideas...but to just take them is crappy.

Good on you for reporting it!

how do you report ads?

jec
    OK...not related ( sorry to hijack your thread ) how do I start a new topic. I need some advise from you all and having a brunette moment right now!!

Euphoric !
    Jec. Go to the topic you want to post your thread in such as "caring for children" then at the top it says "post new thread" click on it and there ya go type away !!!!!

Euphoric !
    "having a brunette moment right now!!"

As a blonde... I appreciate this... lol.

PS> That ad is gone again!! Hahahaha. We're shutting her down. (Not literally of course, I am not that vindictive. But have some originality!!)
    Last edited by mom-in-alberta; 01-27-2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Add more info