Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pintrest?

Euphoric !

Pintrest?

Hey all... I know a couple of you have mentioned Pintrest. It has become my new addiction, hahahaha. No, seriously.
    Can anyone send me an "invite"? I have been waiting for a few days to be "approved". Kind of making me feel like I'm in junior high school again, and I am not cool enough to hang out with the popular crowd. LoL
    My email is l_a_mclean@yahoo.ca.
    And I don't know if you need any more info?
    Thanks in advance!!!

Expansive...
    done! happy pinning

Starting to feel at home...
    Im addicted to it too! Lots of fantastic ideas there! I put a request in and got accepted after 4 or 5 days...

Euphoric !
    Thanks mamaof4!!!!!!! I am sure the invite would have come eventually, but I am too impatient, lol....

Outgoing
    Pintest??? What am I missing out on?

Outgoing
    Yes, what am I missing out on as well. I've heard of it a few times but don't even now exactly what it is.

Euphoric !
    Put the children to bed, grab a large cup of tea, and click this link. You will not be sorry, I promise.

http://pinterest.com/

Hahaha.... all joking aside, it's a really cool site that is like an online bulletin board. People post recipes, craft ideas, health and beauty stuff, etc. You ask to join, then once you get the invite (someone who is already a member can invite you), you create your own boards with the stuff you find interesting. And you can pin up new ideas that you find, too.
    It's a big time waster, like Facebook, but I have found some really great home decor and storage ideas and tons of delicious recipes to try.

Euphoric !
    Our childcare association started their own board of ideas and that is usually my starting point and then I click on a link which takes me to the person's blog and then from there I find links to other cool stuff and then all of a sudden naptime is over and tomorrow we start with another link. I have been going to join but I get so busy looking at the stuff already posted.

I agree! Love love Pinterest! I have gotten such great cheap, easy and fun activity ideas from there...great recipes...could keep going If anyone needs an invite message me
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by mom-in-alberta View Post
    Hey all... I know a couple of you have mentioned Pintrest. It has become my new addiction, hahahaha. No, seriously.
    Can anyone send me an "invite"? I have been waiting for a few days to be "approved". Kind of making me feel like I'm in junior high school again, and I am not cool enough to hang out with the popular crowd. LoL
    My email is l_a_mclean@yahoo.ca.
    And I don't know if you need any more info?
    Thanks in advance!!!
    I added you too!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamma_Mia For This Useful Post: