Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Precious metals

Precious metals

Hello. I want to buy something like small gold bars to hold on to it and maybe sell it later. And here's the question. Where do people buy things like that?

O hi. That's a good question you have here. And a proper one, I wish more people switched to this type of investment. As for the places to buy the gold bars, you won't be able to do this in the banks, though it should be just the place where it should be sold. You have to find some dealers, and I can recommend one, https://www.pacificpreciousmetals.co...inted-gold-bar