Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Bed Bugs at Vertica Resident Services

Just moved into a Vertica Resident Services building in Silver Maple court Brampton ON. The place is full with bed-bugs, and the management will not help, or do anything about it.
    The caregiver for my 5y old was asking me about the red marks on the child neck and body... should I confide with her, and risk my kid kicked out of day care... or just lie, say it is allergy.
    I am trying to move out of this place... what to do???

Tell your provider asap. If I knew that a parent was lying to me, they would no longer be in care - no 2 weeks notice either.

Euphoric !
    You really need to tell her. At least that will give her the chance to have a plan...maybe change the child into new clothing before entering the house. It is not fair to decieve and spread the critters to daycare...then they may end up coming back home to your new place with your child from daycare!