Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't watch tv with the daycare kids, and my own kids are more into iCarly and Good Luck Charlie nowadays, but one I really truly used to hate was Thomas the Tank Engine. I hate everything about it - the theme song, their voices, the eyes on the trains, their stupid names.

I also love 4Square, but then again, I love Teletubbies, Booba and Yo Gabba Gabba is my all time fave! So I think I like "weird". Hehe!

Starting to feel at home...
    I just love the new Bubble Guppies show they play on TreeHouse!!! It's so cute and very educational with lots of singing. So cute and all the kids love watching it, which gives me some wind down time before they all go home.
    ~~Proud Mama and Owner/Operator of Cutie Pie Daycare~~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah A For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah A View Post
    I just love the new Bubble Guppies show they play on TreeHouse!!! It's so cute and very educational with lots of singing. So cute and all the kids love watching it, which gives me some wind down time before they all go home.
    It really does seem to be the new hot show. My daycare kids kept talking about it to me. I don't usually turn on the TV here but I recorded a couple of episodes to see what it is all about and my 5 &7 year old now like it. lol

Euphoric !
    Bubble Guppies is something I have never seen and if our tv is on it is on treehouse but I guess it is on first thing in the morning not end of the day as much. Anything with music is something they love. I use the rogers on demand to find the shows I want when I want them to be on which helps a lot and I know that an episode of Barney will settle them all immediately - they love that show. I'm making lunch during it so I don't have to listen.

Expansive...
    Bubble guppies is big here...it's on treehouse and on demand too! I love the "line'up" song....I sing it! haha Other show that are hits are: Barney, Dora, Yo gabba gabba, The Fresh Beat Band and on Friday's we do "Movie Days since it's only my daughter and one other kid and the biggest request is Beauty & the Beast and Cinderella......I can't get them to like Sleeping Beauty (my fav)

I hate (the kid(s) do like them but I change the channel) like everyone else mentioned Mr.Whiny, 4 squares, franklin, babar is sooo boring, angelina balerina, olivia, toopy & bino....are they boys? girls?, max & ruby...bossy sister, waybaloo....why don't they have noses??, what-what's...seriously?!

My daughter had a tv in her playroom in our old house nd it played treehouse all day weather she was watching it or not so sadly I got to know a lot of what gives.
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!