Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home... Sunflower's Avatar

Pictures of our daycares

Hi admin!
    I was wondering is at some point we could have a section just to post pictures of our day cares ? It would be great to see how everyone else is set up, the colors they use etc. I know when I first opened mine, I had only seen one other daycare and had no idea how to set up , save space, ideal storage etc lol
    Thanks!

Administrator Starting to feel at home... admin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    Hi admin!
    I was wondering is at some point we could have a section just to post pictures of our day cares ? It would be great to see how everyone else is set up, the colors they use etc. I know when I first opened mine, I had only seen one other daycare and had no idea how to set up , save space, ideal storage etc lol
    Thanks!
    Hi Sunflower !

Thanks for the suggestion! I thought of two ways to share pictures of your daycares on the site.

• The first one would be to provide the link to your DaycareBear listing, if you already have one. Since we allow daycare providers to upload pictures on their listing, this feature could also be used to share pictures with others on the forum. However, this method has a drawback: you'll lose your anonymity on the forum, since users will be able to link your username with your listing.
    • The second method would be to use the album feature on the forum. You can manage your albums by following the "My profile" link. Here's a direct link if you get lost: http://www.daycarebear.ca/forum/album.php

Don't hesitate to get back to me if neither of these methods are helpful!

Hello Sunflower,

I looked online (searched under google for daycare images) before I had opened my home daycare, but pretty much knew what I wanted my place to look like. I had worked at various centers and nursery schools to know what I like and don't like.

If you're interested, my website is: www.andreashomedaycare.webs.com

Euphoric !
    We were chatting about this on another support group I am in and this website was shared. It has links to quite a few setups.

http://fccia.com/VTWebsite/index.html

Starting to feel at home... Sunflower's Avatar

Thanks!

Thanks admin for helping out and everyone else for the links!
    I decided to spruce up my daycare this weekend and paint a few murals here and there
    Here is the finished product

http://s1211.photobucket.com/albums/...rderie%202011/