Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

Hiring Staff - any BC family childcare owners out there?

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone for 4hrs a week and am looking at the licensing regulations and am sooooooooo confused!! Anyone from BC know what the qualifications are for hiring ( I know about first aid, crim chq, references, doctors note, ) I am mostly confused about if they need their ECE or a course or ... not sure...

Help Please

Hi I have been in business for 13 years and have a part time employee whom works for me for 4 hours a day. Requirements are : they need 20 hours of daycare classes, first aid for children, criminal record check, immunization for themselves, and 3 references and a letter from their doctor stating that they are able to work for children. Record check and First Aid must be acceptable to Fraser Health Licensing. All forms must be kept by the daycare owner at the daycare.