Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bibs

Starting to feel at home...
    Ugh and of course they do not ship this item to Winnipeg! And we don't have an Ikea yet! BOO

Euphoric !
    Am I the only one who doesn't bother with bibs? There is a carpet under my table so I don't serve soups or stews, always chunky foods. Sometimes I send children home with banana smears on their clothes, but meh, that's life!

I do have paint shirts to protect clothing during crafting but washing some food off a child's clothes doesn't bother anyone.

Euphoric !
    Depends on a) what we are having b) what the child is wearing and c) the individual child.
    White t-shirt on spaghetti day?? Bib!!!
    Also, I had one little boy who was coming up to two and was the MESSIEST eater I have ever seen. It maddened me to no end, lol. Mom and dad had not taught him any table manners whatsoever, so he rubbed food in his hair and made the biggest mess of his hands, face and clothing. Not to mention the tray of his highchair, my floor, etc. He always wore a bib at my house, and still managed to have a dirty shirt most of the time. Luckily, it didn't bother mom at all.

Euphoric !
    mom in alberta, that Mom must believe as I do - that clothes should not be worn to daycare that cannot get covered in food, any craft supplies or mud. That means they had great fun. Ummmm, however I do believe in teaching table manners and proper eating rules, including no food on your head or on the floor.

Euphoric !
    OH, I know, I have it stated in my manual that they must not wear "dress clothes" to daycare. I even say that if they are going somewhere immediately after pick-up, it's always a good idea to bring a change of clothes, lol!!
    In my mind; a dirty child is a happy child , but that does not mean we eat like a monkey! (I don't know if monkeys are actually messy, but you get my point *wink*)

Euphoric !
    Ok, I admit it, I had to use bibs today.