Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Yes exactly Carla thats how it was for me I was working and it was based on what I made-- and as I said even if I had the day off I still had to bring him...

Shy
    In Alberta to qualify for full time subsidy you need to have 100 hours for daycare kids and 50 for osc kids. I guess it depends on which province you are in. I am all for parents working and getting subsidy would rather give a hand up then a hand out. If a parent is sitting at home and getting subsidy for there child that is different but if they are working and not sitting on ss then why not help them. As a paren and now as a daycare director I can see how a parent would need subsidy. I was 20 when I had my daughter going to school full time if it was not for daycare subsidy I would be sitting on welfare or working at McDonald's