Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Toy hunting

Euphoric !
    The Zellers ad has a BBQ set listed that I was thinking of adding to the indoor playhouse area with the idea of while the boys do cook I bet they would cook more on something like that and it would be fun. Price was around $29 I think so going to research if that is a good deal first.

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spixie33 View Post
    I don't know if you are near a Superstore but they have been having really great prices the last few weeks on their yellow 'mighty machine' type toys. Like Plastic Tonka loaders and bulldozers etc and they often have very goodclearance stuff at the end of every season where you can get toys $10 off sometimes or half price. I do a walk through of their toy section every week just in case it is something I need
    Thanks for the tip...we have one right around the corner and I didn't think of looking there!!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

jec
    Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    Also, do you have a network of daycare provider friends in your city? When a home daycare provider closes for any reason she is usually getting rid of great quality equipment for yard sale prices. Or, when they upgrade or make changes they want to get rid of things. That's how I got my great Step 2 slide for free!
    We just moved to Peterborough, I don't know too many providers in my area. We moved in September and most people have been hibernating for the winter so I'm sure I'll see and meet more providers once the nice weather comes.
    Gotta love free !!

jec
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerLuvin View Post
    I know where I live, we have a multiple births association. They have a sale every spring and fall, and it's like hitting the jackpot! Clothes, toys, books, equipment, everything and anything you could think of super, super cheap. I don't know where you are but I know that Ottawa has one and there sale is march 3rd (tomorrow) and London has one too; their sale is in April.
    I don't know of anything like that here..but I think we have something similar called a Mom to Mom sale and you can cash in! We used to have one in our old town too and I got a lot of great toys for the playroom!!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerLuvin View Post
    Ottawa Multiple Birth Family Association "twin sale" sat March 3rd, 2102. 11:00-1:30 @ the Nepean Sportplex. Here's a link:

http://www.mbfa.ca/mc/page.do?sitePa...117&orgId=mbfa
    Thank you so much
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~