AHHHHHHHH.......

We are on nap #6 of letting her cry it out. This girl is STUUUUBORN!!! She has cried in the playpen for up to two hours. I tried going in every ten minutes, not talking, just laying her back down. I've tried just letting her cry, without me going in at all.

Yesterday she didn't sleep ALL day...I had her from 9am - 5:15pm...she's 11 months old, and she did NOT sleep! She was so overtired by noon that she was so fussy and clingy for the entire afternoon.

This morning she showed up tired. Mom said she wouldn't go to bed last night either, she slept from 9:30pm - 6:00am...and then napped on the 20 minute drive to my house from hers. I took her up to my room (where her play pen is) at 10am...I cuddled her for 5 minutes, offering her a bottle, which she wouldn't take. She fell asleep in my arms after 3 minutes!!! Seriously...she was SO tired. I put her in her playpen, asleep...and she woke up and screamed. It's 11:45 and she is still screaming!

I know I could get her to sleep if I rocked her or even rubbed her back, but I just can't let that be her soothing mechanism. I'm soon going to have three other children in my care.

I'm going crazy!!!! Not to mention, the poor little girl is totally exhausted!!!