Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Outgoing

Going to Vancouver :)

We are going to Vancouver in this long weekend. We will be driving there as the tickets are way too expensive! I checked the tickets 3-4 months ago and it was around and up $250 each. I think for an hour and 15mins(max) journey it is very!!!!! expensive. We can go to USA for a lot less.

Hubby and few other friends said the drive is beautiful and I will enjoy the ride. I'm very excited as It has been a very long time since I've been to a new place. I was wondering if you guys could recommend places to see, eat and shop(not that I have much to spend but I like window shopping too ).

I don't know how am I going to manage working next 4 days

Thank you.
    Last edited by Cocoon; 04-01-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Outgoing
    Ohh! I'm jealous! My sister lives near Vancouver. There is soo much to do, its hard to pick. For a good place to eat there is a bar downtown (I can't remember where exactly) called Jagers. Great food!!! Enjoy your trip!

Euphoric !
    Any Japanese restaurants are wonderful and cheap in Vancouver...mmmm...s ushi! I miss it! I lived in Vancouver for a little while, but mainly I am from Victoria and area. I would recommend Stanley Park if it is nice weather, downtown of course, walking near the waterfront and beaches if the weather is nice, then there is Grouse Mountain...oh I have forgotten so many of the things, it has been so long...but it is a beautiful, but expensive place...I hope you have nice weather! Have fun!

Euphoric !
    Oh have a wonderful time! My daughter and her famiy are near Kelowna and they were married on Vancouver Island. I don't get to go there until June!

Outgoing
    Thank you girls.

Have a blast! I love Vancouver. I used to live in Vic and we spent plenty of time in the big city.

Euphoric !
    Last time I was in van I went to stanley park, the aquarium, gas town, I also did this trip up to Squamish .... We took a boat up then we had lunch in Squamish and we took a train back ..... The scenery was spectacular. I also did grouse mtn.....oh I would love to go to Vancouver again .... Have a friend that lives there. Have a great time