Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home...
    I would take them back but under some serious conditions, such as paying on mondays for the 2 weeks coming. I would require post dated checks for a few months.

And of course, a deposit worth od 2 weeks of care would be required.

But you mention some facts about the kids being spoiled. That is not something we can really help you with as you are the only one that knows if you can put up with it! Money wise, you can ask for payment in advance so it is pretty simple to solve, but if its a question of the kids bein spoiled... you have t think about it!

Euphoric !
    I think I am going to say no... I just don't know if I could trust them again. I do require payment in advance, but it's due in the last week of the month (even if it's a cheque, dated for the first) and I felt like I was always hounding them for it. It was almost always given to me BY the first, but I think every month, in that last week, I would be fretting that they hadn't given me payment yet, and maybe they were bailing on me again.
    Plus I don't really see it fitting into my plans at the moment.
    Thanks for your input!!!!

Gotta follow your gut - sadly it is the only 'employment protection' we have to look out for ourselvles!
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi