Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So sleepy

Starting to feel at home... Toregone's Avatar

So sleepy

Is anyone else dragging thier butts today? Ever since my alarm went off this morning I have been wanting to crawl back under the covers and sleep. And to make things worse I have a potential client doing an hour long "transition" today to see how her daughter plays with the other kiddos. So instead of resting during nap time I have been cleaning like crazy. Normally it's not something I do but she requested it and my other parents agreed that it was ok for her to come by. I'm so regretting it, but maybe that's just because I'm so tired.

To make things worse I'm trying to cut down on caffine as i'm pregnant so I've only had half a cup today. I'm thinking it's time to break my rule and have some more before the client gets here.

Outgoing
    Yes yes yes yes yes!! iv'e had three cups of coffee, nad im still exhausted. feel like if i close my eyes for a second ill pass out.

do some stretches, have a tea and splash your face with cold water. the day is almost over! hang in there!

apples and bananas
    Me too! You'd think we'd be all rested up by the time Monday comes along. Good on you for doing the transition meeting. I wouldn't do them with the parents around. I don't see the point. The kids all act differently when their parents are around anyways so they won't get a good idea of how the child plays. I hope it goes well for you and it was worth your time.

Outgoing
    This is gonna sound crazy but I dragged my A off the couch during nap time and did a 20 minute workout and I have more energy ... tried that last friday and it worked too. The thing now is I just gotta keep the motivation up but ... next time try it maybe it will help you too. Nothing crazy just somethting to make you move.

Euphoric !
    Toregone, I think your pregnancy is the main problem. For the first 3 months and last 3 months of every pregnancy all I wanted to do was sleep and sleep. And we all know what happens to our randy hormones in the middle 3 months, hehe.

Even the thought of the randy 3 months in the middle is enough to exhaust me right now! HAHA!

Expansive...
    Oh boy me too!! I didn't even have any kids today (besides my own) and I was knocked out for 30min during her nap!! and I've had a 2nd cup of coffee but am still yawning!!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

jec
    It must have been in the air...I was dragging myself too. I so wanted to nap with the kids but did housework to keep me up..now it's bed time and look who is over tired on the computer

Fingers crossed we all get a better start to our day tomorrow!

Outgoing
    I have been exhausted all day too. Just 9 more working days till vacation!!!!

Is everyone getting fully caffinated to face the day? Let's hope today is better than yesterday.