Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Extra income?

Sorry to hear that kangaroomama. I have refered many people and have never heard bad things so perhaps it is the area, but I shouldn't think that would matter being VOIP.

I started doing Passion Parties as of June!! It is SOOOOO much fun! But you do have to go out of the house to do parties. From what I understand it is a higher commission then most of the other home party businesses. With it you make of it what you want. depending on your needs!
    I have a super awesome upline to help me! Let me know if you want any more info!

Euphoric !
    Ok, now I have to ask you, what is Passion Parties? Sounds naughty!

Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    Ok, now I have to ask you, what is Passion Parties? Sounds naughty!
    Yup ~ googled it and that's exactly correct
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

Starting to feel at home...
    You could offer house cleaning services, and have your available days mapped out If you love to cook, sell some baked goods at your Saturday morning farmers market or something.

If your not too tired by the end of the day!!!!! I couldnt imagine having another job on top of this one, but I guess I have 6 a day plus my own two. How about running an add for some light house keeping, you could do it on a more convenient schedule probly and most house cleaners make pretty good money, I had a friend just close her daycare to start up a cleaning business, and she loves it, it alot of work though. just a thought. not sure if I would do anything like avon, or selling anything like that, I sold arbonne for years and didnt make much extra money, spent alot though!!!!!

Euphoric !
    Thed advantage of a part time job is the chance to get out of the house and mix with tall people who can carry on conversations. It's great when you can find something like selling a product that allows for that. Joining a choir or book club is great for getting out to but the extra money to support our other habits like crafting works even better and is fullfilling too.