Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Help! Can't load pictures on ad.

My pictures that I have say the size is to big according to what daycarebear will allow. Not sure if that's really the problem. Has anyone else have a problem loading there pictures to their ad?

You just have to go to your pictures on your computer (save them as web format - smaller in size) and then try to reload again.

Good luck - and hopefully that makes some sense!

Euphoric !
    I can't do it either!

Yes I have had this problem as well -as Play and Learn suggested I had to resize my photos that I wanted to a smaller pixel so that they took up less space. I opened them up in photo editing program and reduced the pixel size and than re uploaded them ... the problem is most of the cameras we take photos with create images that can be blown up to 8x11 size without getting blurry but to do that they are like 2 MB in size ... on the web you only need a thumbnail or something that is a about 500 KB in size and it LOOKS good but if you copy and pasted it and tried to increase the size it would get all blurry on you... you want your photos THAT size.
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

Starting to feel at home...
    Have you tried right clicking on the photo and opening it in Paint? You can then re-size the photo by a percentage, which I find easiest and then resave and try uploading the new version of your photo. Good luck!

Expansive...
    For daycare bear you have to make sure your picture resolution is

640x480 pixels

Like someone else said...you can open your picture in paint and then change the image size.

also be sure to save your picture as a jpeg format. The website will not accept bmps or anything else as far as I remember.

Good luck. I think pictures of your daycare are a great selling feature to your ad

There is no "Save" button when I try to load pictures for my add. Help?