Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator Starting to feel at home... admin's Avatar

Cute or funny children words / stories

Hello,

To add a few laughs in your day... what are cutest / funniest things a child ever said to you???

Starting to feel at home...
    Haha, I was listening to a conversation between the 3 boys (1 being my son). They are 5 and 6. The 6 year old's family is adopting a child from Children's Aide and he was saying how his new brother had grown in his own mommy's tummy, but she couldnt keep him, "isn't that so sad?" he was asking the other 2 boys. They then started discussing where babies came from and turned to me to ask "where do babies come from?" So I, completely unprepared for this conversation, just said that babies grow in their mom's tummies and when its time for them to be born, mom goes to the hospital and the doctors help the baby to be born. My son... "yeah, I knew that, that's how it happens!" totally satisfied with my answer. The other 5 year old tells me "Uh yeah, I know all that, but what I want to know is how does the baby get into the mom's tummy in the first place?" completely annoyed that I had not provided the information he was looking for!!! It was funny....