Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Euphoric !
    What I found with my 3 year old we put back into a pullup is that he actually did better in the sense that he relaxed and his whole life wasn't about going pee, and not peeing in his pants. As adults we relaxed too and me more than his parents but gave him back ownership of toileting. Although I put him on at routine times with large blocks of time between (1 1/2 - 2 hours) I stopped asking him if he had to pee in between. His whole demeaner changed for the better. It was as if he was so afraid of peeing in his pants that that was all he thought about too and we all know the more you think about having to pee the more you have to pee. He has been "training" since last July - only since February have I felt he was actually ready. Issue is the pooping and we are working on it. He has taken to holding it but his parents have started running his bath with him on the potty and not letting him into the bath till he has done at least a small poop and it is working.

Euphoric !
    So glad to hear that mom is on the same page!!!