So, it's been three days that this little boy (11 months) has been coming to my home. He starts full time next week, and since he's so young and has never been babysat before, I suggested he come for a few hours last week and this week. Last week, I suggested he come for four hours. I had to call his mom to come get him an hour early because he cried the ENTIRE time. He cried for an hour, fell asleep from crying exhaustion, woke up and cried for an hour. This past Monday, I suggested he only stay for 2 hours. Cried the ENTIRE time. Today was a little better, but he still cried for 3/4 of the time. WHAT DO I DO?? He's coddled at home, like his mom never lets him cry. She just gives him whatever he wants so he won't cry. I'm not like that. If you're gonna expect to get what you want, you're not going to get it. Simple as that. Problem is, the only time he stops crying is if I disapear. If he can't see me. But I have my own son, and that means disapearing from him and he gets insecure and uncomfortable after a while. ALSO, this little boy has no schedule at home. Is it plausible to expect him to follow our schedule? AND HOW DO I GET HIM TO STOP CRYING!??