Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Expansive...

Good News Post for All to Share

PP got me thinking....it's been a little rough the past week/month with terminations and all-day-criers, so I thought we could share a story that is good/sweet/funny!

My birthday was earlier this week haha and I was getting quite a few phone calls from family members and friends. Dcg asked why so many calls, I explained that it's my birthday to which she replied 'its my birthday too' LOL I didn't think she really got what I was saying and thought it was just a game. (almost 3yrs old) We coloured pictures with sickers earlier in the day, P/U time came and as shes walking out the door asks for her picture from the fridge to take home. okie dokie - she starts walking away again but then turns to me, runs over and gives me the picture with a big hug saying 'happy birthday'!!!!!!!!!! melt my heart!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

Euphoric !
    Awwwwwwww! So cute!

P.S. I've been wanting to tell you for a long time that I love this: Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!! Now that's a serious threat!

Well, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Some kids are very sweet!

Aww, that's awesome. Happy belated

jec
    Happy belated birthday!
    Very cute ~ makes those crazy days all worth it!

Expansive...
    Happy Birthday

Funny Story? Today my husband, against my better advice, taught one of my dkb that a 'digger truck' is really called a 'Back Hoe'

CRAP!

I'm telling hubby with a 'pleeeeeease understand why I'm saying this face' that, no, it is indeed a DIGGER TRUCK. Well after going back an forth a few times dkb, who is at the window looking at the construction going on, starts talking. " That it is not a digger truck its a 'big ho, hello big ho! What are you doing? you are not a digger truck your a big ho" . . . . suddenly . . . hubby gets it (whoopsi) . . . good thing mom has a great sense of humour. I warned her . . . and as they walk away today the little one is telling her all about the big ho right outside of the livingroom window . . . .
    Last edited by Cadillac; 03-22-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Euphoric !
    Bahahahaha.... thanks gals. Always up for a laugh!
    Oh, husbands. When will they learn?

Outgoing
    Here is one from me.

This is very common in my house. Whenever I do cleaning or cooking or ironing I sing songs (not that I have a beautiful voice ) but my songs are "twinkle twinkle little star, ba ba black sheep, down in the jungle etc." Lately one of my dck is a little harsh when he wants to give hugs to other dkc and everytime he tries to give hug I say "gentle" Last weekend hubby and I went for a drive and there was another car over took us without giving signal. I was a bit worried and said "gentle" to my husband. What I meant was to say "careful"

Expansive...
    Cocoon that makes me laugh! I've caught myself a few times too...
    Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Kids Back!!

Euphoric !
    I had 3 girlfriends over for dinner and one of the ladies was wiping crumbs from her dessert onto the floor from the table. I seriously had to bite my tongue because I spend 3 meals a day telling little ones 'no food on the floor please'!

Thanks for the giggles ladies!