Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everyone!

apples and bananas

Hi Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the forum, but I admit I've been reading it for months now. I've gotten some great information and tips and look forward to sharing mine. I've been a home daycare provider for about a year now and love it! Quiting my job to stay home was the best choice that I've ever made.

Outgoing
    Welcome Apples n bananas!

I have been doing home daycare for almost a year as well, and loving it too! This forum is a life saver and all the oodles of info on it!!

jec
    I love your name and picture!! Cute!
    Welcome !

Euphoric !
    That's funny, quitting my job and becoming self-employed was the best choice I've ever made! Welcome, but don't be surprised if we shorten your name to something like a&b, haha!

Shy
    Welcome Apples and bananas...I am new too and share the same story! quit my job about a year ago and enjoy taking care of my kids as well as a child care provider.