Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Expansive...

Sooooo stressed!

Bad news all around in my personal life. I feel even worse because I can't concentrate on the kids because I'm too busy stressing out. I tend to get sick when I feel like this. I already have that crappy feeling in my head and throat.

Just needed to complain

sorry for being a Debbie Downer

Repeat after me - this too shall pass...this too shall pass...this too shall pass.

Try and concentrate on all the awesome things in your life. Now eat a cheeseburger. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hugs! We all get there, and we all get back up. Let yourself feel the crappy feelings, but just keep in the back of your head that they're nearly always temporary.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandbox Sally For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    sigh . . . this too shall pass

I made grilled cheese for lunch (slightly comforting) . . . napped for an hour . . . feel better

Thanks

Starting to feel at home...
    Hey Cadillac! Hope everything works out for you. I'll be praying for you. Just remember that you're stronger than anything that could come your way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jazmic For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Remeber your not alone as we all get fed the sh$% stick every now and then. I'm going through a Big Pile of Poo myself and chocolate keeps me going! Seriously the amazing weather then this cold spell is really a downer on the best of us. Just remember you have our backs and we love you!

Doctors orders: Bubble bath tonight with candles all around, then you favourate movie with munchies and a glass of your favouate wine!

Saying a speacial prayer for you as well!

Hugs

Oh hon .... sending vibes of strength and clarity so that an answer to your challenge can present itself to you ... what works for me is to break your problem down into things you can control or change and things that are beyond your control and move forward from there with goals on what you can change and reflection on acceptance on the things you cannot!

The human race put a man on the moon there is NOTHING we cannot surmount if we put our mind and energy towards it!

If you need help with ideas on how to overcome your current stress share with others - more minds working on a solution equals more inventive solutions
    Children construct their own intelligence. The adult must provide activities and context, but most of all must be able to listen. Children need proof that adults believe in them. Their three great desires are to be listened to, to understand, and to demonstrate that they are exactly what we expect."
    Loris Malaguzzi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspired by Reggio For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Oh, isn't it terrible that the little people around us (who I like to call petrie dishes by the way) bring us all the sicknesses then the parents just keep bringing them when we catch all of it?

Feel better. I predict we better all be taking tons of vitamins or herbs or whatever you think will help this year because we didn't have a proper winter to freeze off all those virus/bacteria this winter and it's going to be bad all year.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    Hope you feel better quickly!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lunademiel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    we didn't have a proper winter to freeze off all those virus/bacteria this winter and it's going to be bad all year.
    Nooooooooooo...now I need some wine too
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

Euphoric !
    Must be that time of year..... I have been going through what I am calling an early mid-life crisis (I am 31 next month).
    I hope it all blows over for you sooner, rather than later. As the other gals said; in time, it will inevitably be better, no matter what "it" is.
    Hug your kids, take some time to look at something beautiful, and focus on what IS good right now, not just what isn't.
    <<BIG HUG!!!>>

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mom-in-alberta For This Useful Post: